PhD program in Human sciences
XXXII cycle - 2016/2017
|Position||13 position available - 7 scholarships|
|Director/Coordinator||prof. Stefano Calabrese|
|PhD website||» www.dottoratoscienzeumane.unimore.it|
|Nota||Four of the available places are reserved, as provided in the Call:|
- 1 is financed by apprenticeship contract for advanced training and research of three years;
- 2 for candidates with scholarship of foreign States;
- 1 without scholarship for candidates with foreign degree.
Expiration date 30/06/2016 at 13:00|
Call for admission
|Final ranking||Published 21/09/2016|
Enrollment deadline 03/10/2016 at 15:30:00
L-FIL-LET/10 (Italian Literature), L-FIL-LET/11 (Contemporary Italian Literature), L-FIL-LET/14 (Literary Criticism and Comparative Literature), L-LIN/02 (Didactics of Modern Languages), L-LIN/03 (French Literature), L-LIN/07 (Spanish Language and Translation), L-LIN/12 (English Language and Translation), L-LIN/14 (German Language and Translation), M-FIL/03 (Moral Philosophy), M-FIL/04 (Aesthetics), M-FIL/05 (Philosophy and Theory of Language), M-FIL/06 (History of Philosophy), M-STO/04 (Contemporary History), M-STO/07 (History of Christianity and the Churches), FIS/08 (Didactics and History of Physics), L-ART/04 (Museology and Art and Restoration Criticism), MAT/04 (Complementary Mathematics), MED/02 (History of Medicine), M-PED/01 (General and Social Pedagogy), M-PED/02 (History of Pedagogy), M-PED/03 (Special Didatics and Pedagogy), SPS/08 (Sociology of Culture and Communication), L-FIL-LET/12 (Italian Linguistics), L-LIN/13 (German Literature)
Italian second level degree (laurea specialistica, under D.M. 509/99 or laurea magistrale, under D.M. 207/04) or Italian degree obtained prior to D.M. 13 509/99 or equivalent qualification obtained abroad.
More information available in the Call.
The PhD course in Human Sciences aims at developing advanced skills in future researchers in the fields of Teaching and teaching innovation, Narratology, Linguistics, Contemporary History, History of Religious Thought and Communication across Cultures, so that qualified Doctorates acquire multiple competence and be enabled:
- to nurture the skills necessary for text comprehension in developmental age, through the preparation and experimental assessment of teaching practices centred on both verbal and visual materials and metaphoric processing; through teaching innovation projects on the comprehension of written texts and the analysis of interlanguage in school contexts;
- to contribute in a wide range of cultural and social initiatives, public and private, in Italy and abroad: research in the fields of publishing (planning, translation, editing), of public or business communication (strategies and assessment), of cultural activities and of linguistic and cultural education; international cooperation, scientific journalism and divulgation, education, theoretic-empirical research on social, religious, historical, political and philosophical issues.
Training-acquired competence will enable qualified Doctorates to participate in the implementation and management of projects and schemes related to linguistic/cultural translation/mediation (in publishing, business, community services), linguistic education (in public and private institutions), cultural or conservation/heritage activities (in public and private institutions) or language services (dictionaries, corpora, data-bases).
Qualified Doctorates in Human Sciences will possess the set of competences necessary to join in several professions, public and private, in the fields of academic research, education, publishing, public and business communication, museum networks, in Italy and abroad. More in detail, they will be eligible professionals for the implementation and management of projects and schemes in the following sectors/areas : education and learning, learning processes and difficulties (including diagnosis and therapy of learning disturbance – dyslexia, dyscalculia, etc.), lifelong learning, prevention, remedial, integration and cross-cultural projects; linguistic and cultural translation/negotiation in publishing, international business, community services, cooperation, scientific journalism; cultural or museum institutions, associations, foundations (public or private) for the conservation and divulgation of cultural heritage; study and implementation of language services (dictionaries, corpora, data-bases); academic research on theoretic and empirical current issues in religions, philosophy, history, sociology.
Three years (01/11/2016 - 31/10/2019)
The course venue is at Reggio Emilia.